One of my life's little mottos

One of my life's little mottos

Sunday, June 3, 2012

OK, so even though I set this blog up eons ago, I am finally getting around to actually using it! Imagine that, cause lord knows I have TONS of free time on my hands!
So my friends and family who want to know what has been going on in our lives lets see....

First, I am fat, sick and tired... not in any particular order there. I am trying to make it through until the end of the school year (4 more days with students) Thank GOD! Not only am I trying to keep my 47 students engaged, behaved and just not getting into trouble. I have my twins who have gobs of stuff going on at their school. People wonder why I CRS its because there is too much going on! It is truly sad when I have to put everything on my phone calendar and refer to that constantly to know what is going on in my own life!
Steve and I at his birthday party in Feb. Yep that's me with a big ole plate of food.... and I wonder why I am at 245 pounds! Let's think woman!!

My oh so wonderful profile picture is me at my heaviest in the past 12 years. How is it exactly that after the twins were born I only had about 15 lbs to lose. Now, I'm not saying my 30 year old body just bounced right back into shape.... oh no. Things were definitely not in the same place any more and they sure didn't move around for the better! Yet it seems that having just one kid I now have 40 lbs to try and get rid of. It doesn't help the whole process that little Jace, although cute still is not on a good schedule of sleeping through the night. I thought I knew exhaustion until that little dude was born. He's cute people but dang not so cute and adorable at 3:30 AM!!

See, he just suckers you in with those long lashes and cute smile! Dang he is evil!!

The twins are doing well. They fight like cats and dogs... heck I think they fight worse than cats and dogs! However, as I told Steve, when we think our kids are "bad" I just need to attend a child's birthday party. We went to a little friends party and our kids were the BOMB! They didn't fuss, throw fits, act up in any way. My little angels played nicely, ate the food I gave them without complaint, cleaned up after themselves, and just generally were freaking amazing!!! To dang bad I can't have those kids all the time... life would be pretty sweet then! Sadly GOD has a sense of humor and he likes to try it out on me.
Pearl & Clinton at the birthday party. It was cowboy themed and they even rode horses! Too cute!

No comments: